1 plate of plain kway teow
3 cloves of garlic, cut it
2 green mustards, cut into smaller piece (sawi hijau)
2 medium squid, throw the head, cut the squid like a ring
2 tablespoon of salt soy sauce
1 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce
1 glass of water
1,5 tablespoon of cornstarch, mix it with 4 tablespoon of water in a bowl
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of sesame oil
2 tablespoon of margarine
1. Melt the margarine.
2. Add the garlic, sir it for a few seconds.
3. Add the shrimp and the squid, wait it until it cooked well.
4. Add the green mustards, stir for 30 seconds or until the green mustard cooked well.
5. Add the plain kway teow, stir it for 20 seconds.
6. Pour the water, wait until the water is cooked well.
7. Add the sesame oil, salt soy sauce, and sweet soy sauce. Stir for 30-35 seconds.
8. Pour the cornstarch that has been mixed with water. Stir it until the water thick
9. Add the salt, stir again for a few seconds.
10. Serve in a big bowl.